Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada – November 2, 2020 – ESE Entertainment Inc. (“we”, “ESE” or the “Company”) (TSXV: ESE) (OTC PINK: ENTEF) is pleased to provide the following updates by our CEO, Konrad Wasiela, to help our new and existing investors better understand our existing operations and future objectives.
We have come a long way since our launch. 2020 is proving to be a breakout year for ESE, as 2019 was focused on building a strong foundation and establishing ourselves in the gaming market. We are wrapping up our October 31 ended quarter and are hoping to a record quarter in terms of growth and revenue. As we move forward, I wanted to share some news, developments and plans for how we hope the upcoming months will be exceptional for ESE and our shareholders.
I am happy to report that our business fundamentals are strong and improving, despite uncertain market conditions. Our future plans are ambitious and our lean and nimble team is focused on delivering on our key priorities.
Looking back on the business since inception, I would like to acknowledge my team’s hard work by accomplishing the following:
- Entered Asia through a partnership with Meta.us, a scalable technology platform with 30,000+ competitive gamer profiles across 25 countries
- Fully updated our technology infrastructure with a new team and roll out plan
- Successfully launched our esports team mobile application in partnership with Blocksport.io on Android and iOS
- Improved our management team with key additions
- Added 3 world-class members to the board of directors
- Placed in podium level competitions and earned consistent prize pool revenue from our team’s esports performance
- Signed Evander Kane as a brand ambassador for the Company
- Signed a title sponsorship with Neosurf for logo placement on team jerseys
- Became a marketing partner of Porsche, gaining international visibility and engagement
- Successfully engaged and grown K1CK’s audience on social media
- Instagram Followers – 220% quarterly growth
- Twitter Followers – 39% quarterly growth
- Facebook Followers – 44% quarterly growth
- Website – Registered 29.7k users
We are continuously engaging in business development within North America, the EU, and looking for new growth opportunities. In this, we have focused on technology, media rights, and our gaming franchise as the key pillars to our growth. Our appetite for accelerated organic growth has enabled us to refine our strategies and prepare for potential M&A opportunities that can further accelerate our business.
We have realistic plans to advance ESE Entertainment to the next phase of growth. Before I outline what that is, I would like to summarize where we stand today.
- We have aligned current key talent and recruited new talent to focus on our top initiatives.
- We have become more efficient, reduced head office spends, and improved accountability and visibility across all of our teams in spite of COVID-19 and being a multi-country organization.
- We have established strategic corporate goals for expansion and have increased our focus on impactful priorities.
- We continue to analyze our business model and unit economics to see how we can increase revenues and lower our cost of customer and business acquisition.
We have an aggressive expansion plan for the upcoming twelve months. Our core focus is revenue generation, and our team intends to take advantage of the significant growth opportunities that are available to us. For the remainder of the year and looking into 2021, ESE’s expansion plans include:
- Being cash flow positive by the fourth quarter of calendar 2021
- Achieving 100%+ revenue growth for calendar year 2021 and improving operating margins by 15%
- Signing new world-class brand ambassadors
- Partnering with a global fintech company that will allow us to rapidly expand revenue in our ecommerce business
- Expanding our gaming franchise and signing new sponsors for our gaming franchise
- Completing strategic mergers and acquisitions to fuel rapid growth
- Growing and monetizing our social media channels
- Expanding distribution of our media rights through partnerships in the United States and Asia
- Maximizing our number of daily users in various verticals
- Hiring sales leaders and execution teams in our current and potential markets
- Filling key executive roles in marketing, operations, and business development
- Forming strategic partnerships with well-known gaming influencers in Europe and Asia
ESE Entertainment is successfully operating out of Canada and Europe and is hiring additional personnel for key roles in our expansion efforts. We have had a successful 2020 thus far and I am optimistic about exceeding our growth plans for 2021. I would like to extend my appreciation and dedication to ESE’s employees and the board of directors for their dedication to accelerating the Company’s strong growth.
On behalf of the Board of Directors, the leadership team, the wider organization, and myself, thank you for your continued support as we continue to elevate ESE through the year ahead.
Konrad Wasiela, CEO
About ESE Entertainment Inc.
ESE Entertainment (TSXV: ESE) is a Europe based technology company focused on gaming, particularly on esports. ESE consists of multiple assets and world-class operators in the gaming and esports industries. Capabilities include but are not limited to: physical infrastructure, broadcasting, global distribution for gaming and esports-related content, advertising, sponsorship support, and a growing esport team franchise. ESE is focused on bridging Europe, Asia, and North America. For further information: ESE Contact, Konrad Wasiela, CEO, Email: email@example.com